BLOW IT ALL UP!!

I am in a class at Shiloh called, "Holy Spirit".  The class is an amazing journey of learning about who the Holy Spirit is, how he functions, and how to take our walk in the spirit to new levels led by the spirit.

One of the first assignments we had was to write down some "downloads" from the Holy Spirit that he gives us throughout the week.

One of the first downloads I had was:

What if all my plans get blown up?
What if it what I thought was going to happen doesn't happen?
What if it's all different than I thought?

I thought to myself:  Well Blow it up Lord! Have your way!!

This class has been something else for many different reasons but I believe it's all in the flow of this season.

This class feels like my Cleansing Streams journey except this time I am not trying to run away.

Boaz and Ruth

In one class there was a question posed to someone about Ruth and Boaz...and how did Boaz have the wisdom to choose Ruth for his wife?

For some reason I became curious about this story (Which I do NOT think is a fairy tale and needs to stop being peddled to single women as such.  If the story is going to be peddled, then it needs to be peddled to single men.)


“Around midnight Boaz suddenly woke up and turned over. He was surprised to find a woman lying at his feet!”‭‭Ruth‬ ‭3:8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“Now don’t worry about a thing, my daughter. I will do what is necessary, for everyone in town knows you are a virtuous woman. - Boaz

Then Naomi said to her, “Just be patient, my daughter, until we hear what happens. 

The man won’t rest until he has settled things today.”
‭‭Ruth‬ ‭3:11, 18‬ ‭NLT‬‬

From Matthew Henry's Commentary

[Naomi] assured [Ruth] that Boaz, having undertaken this matter, would approve himself a faithful careful friend: 

[Boaz] will not be at rest till he have finished the matter. Though it was a busy time with him in his fields and his floor, yet, having undertaken to serve his friend, he would not neglect the business. 

Naomi believes that Ruth has won his heart, and that therefore he will not be easy till he knows whether she be his or no. This she gives as a reason why Ruth should sit still and not perplex herself about it, that Boaz had undertaken it, and he would be sure to manage it well. 

According to this commentary and what we see happen in the story, Boaz is the one who makes the decision to marry Ruth.  He takes care of business.  Ruth does not have to sit around monitoring the situation or take it upon herself to try to direct the situation.  

I'm sure Naomi was like:

A real man knows the value of a real woman.
Ruth did not have to be a rescuer.
Boaz knew his role.  
He knew he was the family redeemer.

So I say, "Lord Blow it all up!"

Leveling Up for the Kingdom

I have been serving on the Freedom Team at Shiloh for about 6 months now.  It's a ministry with the purpose of healing, deliverance, and freedom in the name of Jesus.

I completed the training for the ministry and this was my first month being promoted in the prayer room.  I was so excited and very nervous but once I got in there, I knew that this was my jam.  

There are things I need to learn and there are certain areas in the spirit that I'm just getting used to and need to learn more about but I'm willing and open to learning.

I am just as passionate about deliverance and freedom as I am about Health and Wellness.  I knew that my life changed and there was no going back.

Guess who I was paired with?

INGRID!!!  Yes the very same Ingrid from Shiloh all those years ago.  


It was the first time either of us were in the prayer room but just to be paired with this incredible prophetic woman was such a GIFT and of course she spoke into me and confirmed several things about my kingdom work.

Team Shiloh Weekend!

We had an amazing weekend training for Team Shiloh with Dr. Frank Damazio (That's about to be a separate post) but that Sunday Morning I had a nudge from the Holy Spirit to attend the 9 a.m. service.  I got all dressed up in some new threads and left to attend.  I was only 10 minutes late which in itself was a miracle.

After the 9 a.m. service I had a chance to chat with Ingrid and of course she just confirmed so much about my roles in the kingdom and what I am supposed to be doing.  I was already fired up but I was at the point of spontaneous combustion

It Gets Better....

I went back into the sanctuary to get ready for 11 a.m. service.  (I stayed for two services...I was putting all kinds of jewels in my crown! LOL!)

One of the Elders at Shiloh Sister Sharon  said to my friend, "Come on I need help for those who are being baptized!"

Then my friend told me to come along.  

I was thinking, "Who me? I've never done it before. I don't know if I can"

So I went.

Sister Sharon positioned me  (She literally put her hands on me and moved me)

She positioned me right in front where the people come out of the pool and we got a chance to lay hands on them and pray for them.  

It was so cool that one of the people in the Holy Spirit class was baptized. 

So by this time I was ready to storm the gates but it gets better and I will explain in another post about why the Word was so confirming.

Our Freedom Team had a meeting and we watched a video about healing and it was so inspiring.

I came away knowing this much is true:
Revival is here.

Leaning not on my own understanding

This past week my normal Tuesday conference call was canceled and I jumped on the prayer perimeter with my sisters from Shiloh.

I asked prayers to be open to whatever God was doing in the Holy Spirit class.  To be honest, I still don't know why I asked that.  I just feel the need to be open and flexible.

I may have thought I was going Left but now God says Go Left.  I want to go left.

One of my dear sisters Deb said this scripture was for me:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;

I cried when she said that because that is how I was feeling and I was thinking of that scripture that morning.

That evening at our Holy Spirit we joined the Freedom Encounter Class and several of us were asked to lay hands on people and pray for people.  

This is all I have to say about that evening right now.

My vision is written down
I have seen it very clearly
When I write down my goals every morning, the very first one is very specific
I'm waiting for it
It will not be delayed much longer
It will surely happen


Frankly if I was to rely on my own understanding it would be a mess because all this time I thought I knew what was going on but I didn't have a clue.  

I have my limitations on what I think is possible and to be perfectly honest I don't know what God is doing.  I just know He is doing something

Blow it All Up!






Comments

Popular Posts