Fall Push 2019: Prophesy to the Dry Bones

I serve on Shiloh's Prayer Perimeter and one of the scriptures for a prayer point this week was one of the scriptures I declared over my life this year.  

Ezekiel 37:4-6

He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know. 
4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life.  
I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”


 Tis the Season to Lay the Smackdown. 


Tis the Season to Lay the Smackdown on all the devil has tried to kill, steal,destroy, and sabotage all of this year.  Here's how we are going to do it...not by yelling, screaming, forcing, and fighting.  Nope 

(That was a trap...will get to that later)

We're going to do it through prayer, praise and worship, prophesying (speaking and singing) to these dry bones to COME ALIVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS. 

That's how we are going to do it.  

I have declared December a month of Victory. 

Before the month even started, the Lord put a word of victory in my spirit.  I was listening to the Rocky Theme and feeling energized

We will have victory in this month of December!

At church the worship team got to singing, "I know breakthrough is coming....By Faith I see a miracle!  My God made me a promise and it won't stop now." 

Next thing I knew I was running up and down the sanctuary praising the Lord.  

Nothing that exciting has even happened yet!!

Then we had a wonderful Night of Healing at Shiloh with the Freedom Ministry and the word of the Lord went forth and matched up with what the Lord has shown me as well.  Deeper levels of consecration and more action in the way of signs, wonders, and miracles.

It was all a trap

I have stated and declared that I am not confused.  Nope not a chance.  That keeps getting confirmed more and more.

However I did learn something this week.

Had I gone about things the way my flesh wanted to: Accusing, Yelling, Calling out, and bulldozing through, I would have looked like Boo Boo the Fool.  I also would have lost my reputation, credibility, and influence.

But that is what the enemy wanted.The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy God's plan for our lives.  

The enemy wanted me to engage and then I would have looked like the aggressor and the bully and been totally in the wrong.  I would be ineffective for a time.

Instead much to my annoyance, I removed myself from the situation, went silent, and did not engage any further.  I didn't like it though. I wanted to say what I had to say.  I wanted to say what I had been shown in the spirit and reign as judge and jury.  That's not what a watchwoman does and that is not what a leader does.  

Now I am so thankful that the Lord saved me from myself.  I didn't understand why I had to be still and be quiet.  Now I do.

It's not the humans I'm up against.  It's demonic influences in human bodies 

Ephesians 6:12

12 Your hand-to-hand combat is not with human beings, but with the highest principalities and authorities operating in rebellion under the heavenly realms.[a] For they are a powerful class of demon-gods[b] and evil spirits that hold[c] this dark world in bondage.
 What's crazy is now I see it plain as day...and the smart thing is to let the Lord fight the battle and to make sure I'm suited and booted in the armor of God.

Because of this, you must wear all the armor that God provides so you’re protected as you confront the slanderer,[d] for you are destined for all things[e] and will rise victorious.

Prophesy to the Dry Bones

That's what I am doing.
On Facebook, Instagram, on the Prayer Perimeter, and in Person.

I will prophesy to those dry bones and what the enemy tried to steal, kill, and destroy will come alive in JESUS NAME!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts