Keep Showing Up: The Intensity Tour!!







So wow.

This past weekend The Intensity Tour with Medina Pullings came to Shiloh.  As you know I am a big advocate and supporter of women preachers because I grew up hearing that women weren't allowed to preach and knowing that I have been called to teach and lead, I am always down to support a woman who is preaching, teaching, and leading.

I wasn't disappointed.


Dr. Medina Pullings, Shiloh Oakland May 2019
We started on Friday Night with the Message from Daniel 3 that God had already solved that problem. 

Remember God had already solved the problem of interpreting Nebuchadnezzar's dream even though Nebuchadnezzar was ready to execute all of the magicians and wise people because nobody could solve the issue of his dream.

Daniel came to the rescue of everyone because God enabled him to supernaturally.


What a blessing it was to go from remembering Sister Overall's declaration to me that, "It's already done" to hearing "God has already solved the problem" .  

It was said over and over again at the meeting that "It's already done."


The second day of the meeting she said: “Someone has to believe the vision before it actually happens”

It was confirmation to me that God was fixing me with wisdom to get the job done.

She even spoke against diseases that were plaguing the people and declared it over. I began to weep when she said: “Fibroids...gone. It's over”

Two years prior I had fibroid surgery and I had a slight concern that they would return and that combined with my age meant doom for my childbearing dreams.


I left that place declaring that the only thing that would be growing in my uterus would be my little humans that the Lord would be giving me to raise for his kingdom and his glory.

I should also mention that I did Bodypump with the Young Professionals Fit Group. One of the gentleman at Shiloh was doing his video assessment to become an isntructor This was so much fun. As I told the leader of the group, it was really fun to do the class as a participant. I thanked him for merging the two areas together. Yep.

Back to INTENSITY

I must needs go


After the Second Day of the meeting as I was riding home with my friend, I began to share with her about how I was BURDENED for the Young Adults at our church.  It would be much easier to say, "Not my problem.  I don't want to be bothered. I have other things to do."

But I can't.  I have to do something.  We will lose massive amount of souls if we don't do something.

We had gone to the Altar Conference together and one of the speakers kept repeating the adapted phrase that the King James uses when Jesus had to go through Samaria.

And he must needs go through Samaria. (John 4:4 KJV)

I must needs go to that retreat and to do something about the situation with our Young Adults.

52 Days to Rebuild

The last day of the meeting for Sunday Service Dr Medina Pullings preached from the book of Nehemiah and the rebuilding of the walls.  (Oh hey now I had just studied that a few weeks ago)

What she said resonated strongly with me.

She spoke of how Nehemiah was BURDENED by the state of the walls of Jerusalem.  He knew that without those walls that the people would be easy prey for the enemy, left defenseless, and ultimately destroyed.  

We have to remember The people were already weak and trying to readjust to coming back home after being in captivity in Babylon for so long.  Not having any walls to protect them would just be more discouragement for them when the enemy decided to attack.  

Nehemiah couldn't just sit around at his cushy job as the King's cupbearer.  He had to go back to Jerusalem and do something about the situation.

She encouraged us to get our hard hats on and get to rebuilding brick by brick.  We have the tools and God would give the supernatural increase.

We ended with a massive shout and praise celebration!!  It was incredible (I tried to take video to document this but my video was full.  I took it as a sign to get back out there and enjoy the party.)

She prophesied that in 52 Days we would see RESULTS.  YESSSSS!!!  The Gracious God of Heaven will help us to succeed!!

She asked us to go forward if we know that we've been called to lead.  I went forward and declared my intention to lead young people especially young women.  I was anointed with oil and felt the power of the spirit overcome me as I went down.  

Afterward my teacher Sister Pat and another sister prayed for me.  Sister Pat prophesied: "YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS."  I cried because I know it's true.  

We have to rebuild because there's a specific group of Young Adults who is easy prey for the enemy, they aren't rooted in truth, there has been some infiltration, they are defenseless, they have not been invested in properly, and they will be attacked and left for dead if we don't do something about it...and we have to do something soon.

After the service I Texted my friend, "I think Dr. Medina Pullings was listening to our conversation yesterday."

She said, "She wasn't listening but the Lord was."

The time for talking is over.  It's time to get moving.



Preparing for Critics and Discouragement


I already know that just like Nehemiah experienced discouragement and criticism from Sanballat and Tobiah that we will experience the same.  

The devil doesn't give up that easily.  He wants to see more Millennials  leave a powerful faith community like Shiloh and be out there in the world drifting and lost.  

He would rather have a mediocre, weak, and lukewarm group "playing church" rather than those who are full of the Spirit and have actual power and influence.

I'm not really worried about the critics because we have the God of Heaven on our side.  I have also started praying for those who may pose a problem

So what am I doing now?  

I'm going to Keep Showing up.
  • In Prayer
  • In Worship
  • In Study
  • In the Community (Encouraging and Investing in people)
  • In the Prophetic (Speaking truth over people)
I'm going to Keep Showing Up. 

These next 52 Days are going to be EPIC.  The Lord has called me to pray specifically for 52 Days for this rebuilding project and also the next volume of my Life.  We're getting that party started as well.


Come Let us Rebuild and end this disgrace! (Nehemiah 2:17)
Our Theme Scripture for this next 52 Days

Comments

Popular Posts