Level Up: A Season of Hope

I haven't written much in the past few weeks because I've been gathering my thoughts.

My life hasn't had major changes on the surface but on the inside things are radically different.

The biggest change?

I have hope.

This hope comes from the confident trust that I have in the Father who loves me.  He will not let me down and by trusting in Him I will not be disappointed.

It's right there in the text.  Romans 10:11 (Easy to Read Version)

11 Yes, the Scriptures say, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be disappointed.”
Also God is a good good Father.  A good father does not give garbage to his children that he loves.  Luke 11:11-12 (NIV)

Which of you fathers, if your son asks for[a] a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 
This is what I have learned about God through the cleansing streams class, my intimate prayer time with him, and through reading this word.

On the Right Path

I can honestly say that this year I got back on the right path.  I had drifted (yet again) and got off track but this year I got back on track and my progress has been accelerated.

I understood that in order to Level Up you have to let people, places, or things go that aren't going to help you get to the next level.

I dropped the business community I was in when I realized it was a tremendous drain on my finances and time with little in the way of return on investment.  I wasn't going to meet clients there and there were no meaningful connections there to help me level up. 

Pastor Nina preached a sermon back in the Spring called "Take the Blindfold off" where she talked about having fresh vision and parting ways with the Lots in our lives as Abraham did.  It was right after the Spring Daniel Fast that my blindfold came completely off in regards to the path I was on and I realized this wasn't it

What about this? 



Truthfully that story is still being written and it's getting exciting but here's what I can tell you at this moment:  I didn't make it all up.  It wasn't just my imagination running away with me.  

This blog goes public in 2019 and to me it's important to write in FAITH NOW before anything happens because that's how  God will be glorified.  Only God can claim the credit for this one.

If I have to wait to see it in the physical to believe it, then I don't have faith.  Anybody will believe it when they see it.  

The person who only sees it in the spirit first and takes action on that which they cannot see has faith and will grow their faith as they step forward.  That is how we are supposed to live as believers. 2 Corinthians 5:7

For we live by faith, not by sight.

A season of Hope

I Love the Lyrics to Passion's song Glorious Day (at the end of the post) because it's how I feel in this season of my life.  I have hope and I have a future  (Jeremiah 29:11)

When I was broken
You were my healing
Your love is the air that I'm breathing
I have a future
My eyes are open
You called my name
And I ran out of that grave
Out of the darkness
Into Your glorious day

This songs make me think of one of the promises God gave to me at the beginning of This Sacred Journey.  When Jesus called Lazarus out of the grave he said:

40 Jesus responded, “Didn’t I tell you that you would see God’s glory if you believe?” 
Yes we will!!

Comments

Popular Posts