Monthly Check in: What am I up to now?

Let's take a break from my Leaving Sunday journey.  I think this is really going to be a fantastic exploration of what I believe and also lead to some exciting new paths.  I hope you enjoy this journey and it's just a foretaste of what I'm cooking up.  I want to share this journey publicly while it is happening.

I thought it would be great to have a check in after the First month of 2016 is in the books


Professional Life

On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.  

God made that promise to me several years ago and won't he do it!  Am I making a ton of money?  No but I am determined to keep going!  My goal this year is to expand in a major way.  As a matter of fact my word for the year is: Expand.

My theme scripture is: Isaiah 54:1-2
“Sing, barren woman,
    you who never bore a child;
burst into song, shout for joy,
    you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
    than of her who has a husband,
says the Lord.
“Enlarge the place of your tent,
    stretch your tent curtains wide,
    do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
    strengthen your stakes.

Yes an on time word from an on time God.  My goal is to expand and Go for it. I'm committed to taking more risks, investing in my business and seeing God move in a major way.  I will tell you this:  I've had moments where I've worried about how I will pay a bill and all of a sudden I get a call with someone wanting training.  It's gotten to the point now where I remind myself:  The Lord will provide.

I am so glad I stepped out on faith and quit my job last year.  So so thankful.  It seems every year more of the puzzle comes together, it gets clearer, and my expectations rise.

Personal Life

I'm still single y'all!!!  LOL!

This is going to sound crazy but that's no longer my big focus.  I think that when it's time then there will be the presentation that is unmistakeable.  I will tell you another reason why this has fallen in priority.  Last year I had my expectations rise again with a glimpse.  I was so encouraged that I thought, "If that's what we're waiting for...then honey let me keep waiting".  No rush for that.

Not only that I'm feeling the preparation in a different way as well.  My mind needs to be RIGHT.  I need to be prepared not for some horrible hard luck rescue mission but because I need to be prepared to have my mind blown.

Visualization

I've been doing a visualization journal daily where I write down what I want in my life.  I've done this informally for years and wouldn't you know?  I experienced a lot of the stuff I visualized/fantasized about. Go figure huh?  Well now I'm doing it again but now it's backed by a right mindset.  A mindset that it can happen and that I'm enough to receive it.

That single thing is down there too.  Believe me, I've even been shocking myself at how outrageous I've gotten in it but I believe y'all.   The milk chocolate masterpiece who has: a relationship with God, ambition, morals, values, intelligence, and should be on a vision exists y'all!  He exists!

Get your Mind Right

This is just it Right here.  That's where I am.  Getting my mind right and ready to receive what God has for me.  I've struggled with a scarcity mindset for years.  When you have a scarcity mindset, then you think there's not enough blessing.  

You see someone else getting what you want so you get sad and jealous because you think your chances are ruined.  (Remember my trip to the wilderness 2 years ago because of that???? Yep it's a thing)

Anytime something good happens you sabotage because you don't believe it will last.

I've also been expounding and really cementing in the lesson I learned in 2015 that I am enough.  Period.  I am enough.  No gimmicks and no games.  I'm enough.

Healthiest year yet

If you follow my health and fitness website: http://www.fiercelyfitenterprises.com, then you will see that I go into this a lot.  After that experience of wasting nearly $4000 on a competition that never happened, I learned a lot.  Yes I learned that I am enough but I also learned that I am unwilling to lose my health and sanity to look a certain a way.

I hit somewhat of a milestone birthday this year and I want this to be my healthiest year yet.  I want to be active, vital, energetic, full of life, fired up and ready to go!  I haven't had kids yet and I want to be energetic and a positive role model for them.  I also don't see myself marrying some old and boring guy so I want to make sure that I'm active and vital in case God's presentation turns out to be younger.  I'm just saying! 

 I'm preaching the message to live better, then that's what I want to do!!!

That about covers it.  This year I am also being intentional about taking breaks, going on adventures, and enjoying my life.  I am enough!!  As Aunt Joyce told us in St Louis at the Women's conference:

You have what it takes!!!

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts