1 Year since something happened on July 10 and I still don't know what!

LOL!

This is what is so great about THIS SACRED JOURNEY.  Just when I think I have it all figured it out, I realize I know nothing at all.

I can remember that morning vividly.  I woke up that morning juiced for some reason.  I took progress pictures and I was excited that we were moving in the right direction.  I was reciting the Color Purple and singing along with God is Trying to Tell You Something.

On my way to the gym I said,  Lord Irrevocably Close any doors that should not be open TODAY and I believe that is exactly what happened. I have never felt that way before in my life. I can't even describe to you how I felt.  It just felt like a door had been closed and that I had passed some kind of milestone.  Things changed that day and I don't even know how.  I can't really point to anything that day and say "That was it."  I do think there was some closure that day on some doors that should not have been opened.  

Amen.

But let me tell you about a month later EVERYTHING changed.

There was a paradigm shift and one of my most earth shattering A-ha moments that I've ever had.  I finally realized that I was good enough and worth it.  Another switch came on that day and it was all synchronous.  Looking back I can't believe how much has changed since that day.  

  • I took a risk and went totally independent with my business,
  • I started my writing side projects
  • I  began to understand that I was good enough as I am
  • I went from a Lust to Love Paradigm
  • I made a covenant with God regarding my relationships
  • I was exposed the type of man I really would like to marry one of these days
  • I went to the Joyce Meyer Conference by myself
  • I learned to Say Something Different (LIFE.CHANGING)
  • I learned what the word synchronicity meant and I got to see it in action
  • Left the whole marriage thing on the altar
I am so thankful that God is faithful even through my complaining, grumbling, and trying to figure it all out.  I am also glad that I am learning to do better and that I am taking risks so that I can grow.  I am so blessed when people share with me how my writing and sharing my story has helped them.  It just lets me know that I am on the right path and we have so many more people to help and the people really need this message.

It's time to SAY and DO something different.

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts