2 Years since the Awakening on this sacred Journey

I did not realize until looking at the Time Hop on my phone that Today was the 2 year anniversary of that great getting up Sunday Morning!

Wow!!! What a fantastic 2 years it has been!  There have been ups, downs, what in the world? moments, Fears, Courage, Big Risks, Big Mistakes, Big Revelations, Big Awakenings, seeing dreams begin to actually have life in them, setbacks, obstacles, prophetic words from God, new beginnings, new hopes, and new dreams.

And to think it all began when God told me to pray for the man in front of me at church.  I have not seen him again nor do I know what happened to him but just that one act of obedience unleashed all of this.  It unleashed this whole new life for me.  

Prior to this awakening, I would have never had the courage to quit my job, start my own business to trust God for provision, and decide to finally start writing all of these projects that have been in my head all of these years.

I would have never had the faith to say you know what?  I'm just going to continue TO DO THE WORK and become the woman God needs me to be and when Adam is ready, he will come get me, and we are going to join together to set this place on FIRE.  I certainly wouldn't have given up the control and written a covenant stating that I would not engage sexually until the covenant of marriage is blessed by God.  Really?  Who did that?  I did and I don't regret it.

Let me tell you some cray cray things have happened just this year and the old me would have tried to take charge and try to figure out what it all meant.  Now I just think: synchronicity and when God is ready he will reveal what that was all about.  Just stand still and watch for God's rescue.  And you!  You shut your mouth! 

Oh and the prophetic words from the Lord! Here are the ones I can remember


  • Perspective Change!
  • Yahweh Yireh: On the mountain of the Lord it shall be provided
  • Those who hope in the Lord shall not be disappointed
  • What if the greatest thing you do in your life is to make SOMEONE ELSE great?
  • Not by Force or by might but BY HIS SPIRIT.  
  • God is doing SOMETHING.  You can't label it or else you'll limit it.
  • Be anxious for nothing, Pray about everything
  • IT'S TIME TO SAY SOMETHING (Good Lord that one just about killed me!)
  • YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES (Aunt Joyce Meyer...I traveled to St. Louis, MO for that one)
  • The Vision is for an appointed time and he's already done it.  
  • His spirit will make it all come true
  • The Lord will reward you PUBLICLY
  • This is the time of God's favor.  All the distractions and extra situations will be cut.
  • There will be healing because of your faith. 
  • God will change the situation speedily!  Deliverance will come speedily
  • Resurrection, Restoration, Redemption with the goal of Total Reconciliation
  • A prophet for a new generation


Man....and the crazy thing about it is that THIS is the PREPARATION and BEGINNING stages.  We haven't even gotten to the main event and God is already showing his crazy faithfulness.  Good grief.  I probably won't even be ready for what the main event is.

What a wonderful time of reflection to reflect on God's goodness.

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular Posts