Prophetic Word 6/7/2014: Entering into the season of answered prayer

As I am recording this Sacred Journey, I realize how important it is to record when God speaks because when we're looking back and connecting the dots, it is important to note that God is all up in it.

Yesterday in church (Shiloh Church in Oakland, CA) the Pastor said prophetically that we are entering into the season of answered prayers.  Things you've been praying about or prayed about and figured "Oh well...guess it's not happening or going to turn out."  Pastor Patrick said "Right...it isn't going to turn out how you thought, but it is going to turn out BETTER than you thought!"

I thought to myself: Those prayers under the bed and everything else I've been praying about!!!

Let me tell you something I have been writing in my prayer journal for the last several weeks, I expect God to do SOMETHING.  I believe the ram is on it's way up the mountain and on the mountain of the Lord it will be provided!  I have been clinging to that word and repeating it to myself over and over again.  The way things are going, I have no choice to believe!!


Hosanna!  Let our king be lifted up!  

Yesterday we sang these words over and over again

Jesus be lifted higher, higher, higher
Jesus you be lifted higher

We sang them in praise and worship and then we started up again after the sermon was over.  Everyone was coming out of the building singing "Jesus you be lifted higher!  Higher! Higher!"

When I got home, I immediately downloaded this song and realized it was part of a much bigger worship song,  Israel Houghton, Hosanna

 I 

I had it on for the rest of the afternoon and evening with my hands lifted in worship.  I prayed and asked that I may decrease so that Christ may increase.  Even in this season of answered prayer, I want it to be about the glory of God and not about me and what I have done.

It is all for the glory of God,  and I pray that as God begins to answer my prayers that I continue to lift up Jesus higher and higher and talk about myself less and less.

I expect God to do SOMETHING y'all....and I am ready to share it with you!

Comments

Popular Posts